Anlage zur Integration
After the initial experience with the system and the daily tasks that a dispensing application entails, it is the ideal time to question your own way of working, to broaden your know-how and to explore optimization potential.
- Refresher, summary and expansion
- Current questions from the daily routine
- Advanced training in dispensing and system technology
- Parameterization and configuration for advanced users, XML files
- Matrix/NC/CNC programming, 3D/Dxf import
- Fault analysis mechanics, electrics, pneumatics and application
- Live process optimization for sealing applications
- Interfaces, external communication and special functions and their individual processes
- Recognition and development of optimization potentials, TCO
- Efficient, optimal and sustainable operation of the system
- Preventive and predictive maintenance
- Exchange on topics from practical experience
- In-depth understanding and know-how of system parameterization, configuration and programming
- Understanding and mastering the available programming tools and applications using a practical example with live application
- Reliable handling of special functions and their processes
Why should you participate?
Based on the Beginner Training and your experiences, the Advanced Training and the exchange with our experts will enable you to improve the operation and efficiency of your system. You will learn how to independently develop, identify and implement optimization potentials. You will be able to carry out and document minor adjustments and repairs to the components safely and without support. In addition, you acquire extensive know-how for programming solutions, even for complex dispensing tasks.
This training is aimed at people who have successfully completed the beginner training or have comparable experience and knowledge of the system. It covers extended maintenance and repair work as well as optimization potentials in daily operation.
- Service / maintenance personnel
- Process managers
- Production managers
- Integrators / automation experts
| Order number||3DLG00378|
|Training duration||2 days|
|Number of participants||Max. 6|
|Language||German, English, others on request|
|Methodology||Teaching interview, group work/case approach, practical exercises|
|For on-site training||System(s) freely accessible, room with projector, flipchart|
|Relevant systems||Inline/custom Cell/VDS or ProcessModule with Preparation/Feeding Axxx and Dispenser|