Career at Scheugenpflug
Sales Engineer (m/f)
For our location in USA (Atlanta (GA)) we are looking for a
Sales Engineer (m/f)
This position is for a sales engineer that can cover assigned accounts or a geographic territory. The position will require both maintaining and improving relationships with long time customers as well as finding and developing new customers.
- Perform sales related duties in building customer relationships and develop new projects together with our clients by using the best technology available
- Develop and maintain trustful, genuine customer relationships; Develop concepts, calculations, layouts, quotes, proposals, presentations; Represent Scheugenpflug USA as “the” competent partner
- Create projects and specify systems with adherence to applicable industry and customer standards/specifications
- Monitor and provide support for all activities during the flow of a project as it regards: design, work preparation, fabrication, installation and commissioning
- Cooperation with internal resources, both in the US and in Germany (Engineering, Project Management, Logistics, Procurement, Manufacturing)
- Demonstrated experience in account management a plus; 5+ years of technical sales experience; Experience in at least one of the following: handling equipment, conveyor, drying technology, process equipment, photovoltaic panel manufacturing, automotive industry
- Design knowledge: design techniques, tools and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models
- English is the company preferred language; German language skills are helpful
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; Able to work independently and as part of a team; Complex problem solving skills: Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Judgment and decision making skills: considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate actions
- Active learning skills: understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem solving and decision making
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical engineering
Scheugenpflug USA is a medium-sized but fast growing company, characterized by technology, innovation and progress. You may expect in-depth training as well as a challenging and diversified work activity with a focus on developing your skills.
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your expressive application including cover letter.
Ms. Feray Demirdag
975 Cobb Place Boulevard, Suite 218
Kennesaw, GA 30144 USA
Tel. +1 770 218 0835
Fax +1 770 218 0931